EVENTS & WORKSHOPS
We host fun and helpful social media workshops. Take a look at what we’ve got coming up below.
In a series of practical workshops, Startup Guernsey presents ‘Hands-On’ with All Things Social.
GETTING ON TOP OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA CALENDAR
Stefanie will host her third workshop on Friday 8th December 2017 at 12pm.
The session will include a short introduction on social media content calendars and scheduling before turning the session over to questions and practical help – so bring your phones, laptops & notebooks!
What you will learn:
- How to plan and organise your social media calendar, easily & efficiently
- Tips for planning content in advance
- Tools to schedule your content in advance.
You’ll be able to put what you learn into practice immediately with advice and guidance from Stefanie. We aim to keep this social so expect a chatty and fun couple of hours!
The workshop is designed for small business and startup owners who need are looking for a little advice on starting or growing their social media platforms for success.
- In order to ensure sufficient one-to-one time for each workshop attendee, we are limiting the session to 15 people.
- You do not have to have attended a previous workshop to attend this one. They are independent of each other.