Every week, we plan to share a great, inspirational video with practical tips for business and life, as well as inspirational stories designed to motivate you and get you ready for the week ahead. We love this fireside chat with Jessica Alba at USC in front of a huge audience of students eager to hear about her entrepreneurial story and gain valuable advice.
These were our top takeaways from the interview and what we think is the best advice for female entrepreneurs from Jessica Alba:
- Don’t be the notetaker. Make the boys take the notes!
- If the room is crowded, make sure you get a seat at the table. Don’t sit in the outer corners of the room.
- Speak up every time.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you. And let those smart people poke holes in your plans and ideas. They will make them better.
- You are enough.
- You never know if you don’t try.
What resonated with you the most from this interview? Let us know below!